How is it March already? Feeling like this year is flying by in the blink of an eye already.
I felt like my February was filled with endless job interviews (though I just had one really long one) and tying to tie up lose ends.
February was a whirl wind mixed with great things and not so great, but i'm learning more and more each day to focus on the positives.
I got my new job, yes I cried, happy tears and I don't think I've ever been more excited for a new start.
I did meet my February goals but now to buckle down and continue with the goals I set.
1. Make Time to Create // I need to make sure with my schedule that I'm setting aside time to take photo's and write blog posts.
2. Meet Work Goals // I don't post my work goals here but I do make them. Now to just keep them and crush them. New Job Who Dis?
3. More Instagram Stories // Continue sharing cooking tips and beauty tricks on my Instagram story (seriously, if you aren’t following me over there yet, you’re missing out on some cool behind-the-scenes fun)
4. Buy More Flowers // Buy fresh flowers and greenery to celebrate the start of spring
5. Flea Market Hunt // Hit up some local flea markets in search of unique props for my blog photos
6. Start New 5k Challenge // I'm trying to get my endurance back and this is really helping. On top of my daily workouts i'm making a goal to move 5K a day.
7. Save Money // March is my month to save! There's a;ways a gap of payment with new jobs so this month was rough but now to get back into the swing of things. SAVE MORE SPEND LESS.