Target is my happy place – it’s one of the only stores I actually enjoy going to. Lately though, I’ve actually been ordering a lot of stuff from Target online since my target hasn't been the best with restocking items.
I thought I’d share my latest Target purchases – I love seeing what others buy for their homes and closets.
1. Large Marble Utensil Holder - Threshold A stylish way to hold you most basic kitchen utensils. Ideal for organizing your kitchen forks, knives or paperclips, this storage unit is a versatile, you can even use it as a vase!
2. Scissors, Black/Gold - Threshold -Okay, it could just only be me but my newest obsession besides cutting boards are vintage style scissors. Not only are these cute but they are probably the best pair of scissors that I own.
3. Braided Basket Large - Threshold - If you're looking to get your home ready for spring but you're on a tight budget, a cute little basket is what you need. It adds to your space while serving a purpose.
4. Women's Journee Collection Ballet Flats Quelin - When I saw these boots I got in my car and booked to my closest Target to try and find them. Unfortunately my Target is so far behind with adding new products they we're there yet but thank god for target online. Let me tell you these don't look like shoes that are under $40 they look straight out of Nordstroms.
6. Kristin Ess Purple Shampoo - I recently dyed and chopped by hair, while I regret the cut.. I'm obsessed with the color. With the light blond comes the challenge of keeping out the yellow tints. Sulfate free and affordable this shampoo is my new everything.
7. Faded Turquoise Tapestry Area Rug - I honestly can say I've never found a rug at Target that I absolutely love. I'm very against spending $400 on a rug ( No matter what you do your rug will be stepped on and get a little dirty) but then i found this one, que heart eye emoji. For me it adds a small pop of color that I desperately needed.
8. Two Tone Throw Pillow - I love me a good pillow. They pull the room together and add an effortless style. The colors of these pillow are great for any season.
9. Women's Long Sleeve Any Day Shirt - A New Day - If you haven't already noticed Target added a new clothing brand A New Day. While not all of their clothes are for me I loved this shirt. It's able to be dressed up for business and dressed down for everyday.
10. Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm -Super-nourishing, lip-staining balm that keeps lips in optimum condition while giving them lush color. Packed with lip-loving ingredients, this glossy balm protects & hydrates lips instantly. After the balm wears off, lips are left tinted with a flattering, personalized hue
Let me know what you're currently loving from Target in the comments below.