You guys we made it! We made it through the 96 days of January, and it's finally time to set my February goals.
1. Do A Juice Cleanse // I have really been focusing on eating more healthy and I think it’s time for a cleanse. Actually, it’s long overdue, haha! I’m doing my research now and will prep well. Preparation is key for any kind of fast. I can’t wait to see how it works for me.
2. Create A Weekly Workout Routine // I'm working on a 5K a day challenge this month and I want to be able to find the perfect balance between The 12, Spin , and the 5K. What really works for me with fitness is setting a goal and scheduling my classes in advanced.
3. Get A Backlog of Blog Posts // I'm looking forward to new things in my professional life this month (fingers crossed) and I want to make sure that I'm not lacking on posts. Constant posts is a must in my book.
4. Post to Instagram at Least 4x Per Week // Going to try to up my game a little bit this month and see how it goes. I’m only counting actual posts to the feed, but I also want to continue to be consistent with Instagram stories. We’ll see how it goes!
5. Finish 2 Books // I’m currently reading 0, I need some serious recommendations for this goal. Leave any suggestions below! I'm going to be reducing TV time and adding more reading.
6. Daily Goals //
– 150 oz of water – Time to read – Eat green veggies
Whew!! That’s a lot, huh? I’d love to hear about what your goals are for this month! It’s always helpful to share what you’re working on so you can be more accountable to accomplishing your goals