I’m one day early here, but happy, happy December! The first few months of 2017 were some of the most challenging I’ve ever experienced, but I’m grateful that this year has only gotten sweeter as it has progressed. Here’s hoping this month is the best one yet!
This November I wanted to...
1. Focus on losing weight - started a bootcamp daily now just to keep on it!
2. Save more and spend less - I feel like hoilday's are the hardest time to save
3. Start meal prepping - I've been consitantly bringing my lunch to work! I could not be happier
4. Go to the farmers market more - Did this but I feel like it wasnt hard to do since it's one of my favorite activities
5. Start thinking about what Christmas gifts I want to buy/make (hopefully I can actually get it all done before Christmas Eve this time) - I have in mind what I want to get everyone this year. If you havent figured out what you want to get every checkout my gift guides this month.
6. Take down all of the Halloween decorations and get ready for Christmas! - I've failed hard at this but hopefully with get it done today.
7. Weekly laundry and vacuuming - The price of our laundry went up which is the most infuriating thing I've had to deal with this month
8. Keep car spotless - I actually did a good job at this but just need to keep it up.
This December I want to...
1. Go to a Christmas Market
2. Cook 4 times a week
3. Make healthy Christmas cookie recepies
4. Take and mail Christmas cards
5. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.
6. Keep sodium to below 1500mg a day.
7. Workout everyday
8. Lose 10 pounds
9. Have a tech free weekend
10. Watch 12 different Christmas movies in preparation for Christmas.
11. Bring in baked goods for my coworkers.
12. Buy a hot drink for a homeless person.
I hope everyone has an amazing December. This time of year always seems to have an extra sparkle to it each day.
So tell me, do you create monthly goals? Weekly goals? Does it help keep you focused?