Happy November! Another month has flown by, and October really passed quickly for me because it was such a busy month. I finally got back into my workout routine and have been able to take some time for myself. Looking back, it felt like October was a non-stop rush, so I'm looking forward to taking November a little bit slower while still enjoying the seasonal festivities. As soon as the 1st hit, I started listening to Christmas music on repeat, so you can guess what kind of mood I'll be in for the rest of 2017.
This October I wanted to...
1. Read 1 book - I started a book but I just could get into it, definitely on a search for a new book
2 Get in a new workout routine - I joined a new workout class and man it's hard but I really think if I stick to it I'll be happy with the results.
3. Put blog posts on Pintrest - I put up 2 posts that I was super proud of
4. Keep up with workouts - Starting it woooo!
5. Really focus on drinking more water- Yes I'm succeeding with this
6. Start saving for Christmas - LOL no
7. Dedicate more time to finding a new job - I've been really putting myself out there but nothing good has come of it yet..
8. Go apple and pumpkin picking - I carved pumpkins that counts.
9. Get blog posts written and scheduled for November - I miraculously did this
10. Spend some time with my family - Everyone's been so busy but now that a few things have changed I should be able to do this
11. Vacuum weekly - Biweekly so it's been a step in the right direction
This November I want to...
1. Focus on losing weight
2. Save more and spend less
3. Start meal prepping
4. Go to the farmers market more
5. Start thinking about what Christmas gifts I want to buy/make (hopefully I can actually get it all done before Christmas Eve this time)
6. Take down all of the Halloween decorations and get ready for Christmas!
7. Weekly laundry and vacuuming
8. Keep car spotless
9. Plan Christmas blogs
10. Plan Christmas card photo
What are your goals for this month? What do you do to stick to them?