Just like that it’s October. It’s Halloween month, pumpkin time, and HOPEFULLY cooler, crisper weather. Today I am sharing my October Goals, as well as a look back on how I did with September! Let’s get to it!
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19125091/?claim=c4cfd422jdg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
1. Run 2-4 times per week: I ended up hurting my knee so this didn't happen
2. Keep up with my agenda and calendar: Yes I finally got my schedule all figured out
3. Go to two workout classes weekly:Also sadly didn't happen due to the knee
4. Cook at home more: half and half I've been so busy that my husband has taken control over the meals (thank goodness)
5. Create new fall recipes: I did this one! So many yummy pumpkin and fall recipes coming your way
6. Publish Steele and Jewel posts 3 times per week: I did this one as well and I defiantly want to carry it over into this next month.
7. Read two books: I couldn't find any books that held my attention what are you guys reading?
8. Eat gluten-free and vegan: Totally messed myself up on this one but I'm defiantly getting back on track
9. Write daily to-do lists: Yehhh no this happened for maybe 2 days.
10. Keep up with the laundry each week. Well if my husband did does that count?
In October I want to…
Read 1 book
Get in a new workout routine
Put blog posts on Pintrest
Keep up with workouts
Really focus on drinking more water
Start saving for Christmas
Dedicate more time to finding a new job
Go apple and pumpkin picking
Get blog posts written and scheduled for November
Spend some time with my family
What do you want to do this October? Let me know down in the comments below.