Profound knowledge of tradeshow management and techniques.
Experience with vendor negotiations.
Strong knowledge of emerging media platforms.
Competitive marketing positioning.
Strategic marketing and branding.
Ability to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
Strong understanding of event planning procedures
Solid ability to meet deadlines.
Social media marketing
Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
3 years of traditional photoshop traning.
Edison High School Drama Special ED Assistant Teacher
• Femmfessionals (2012 - 2014).
Professional Women’s Group;
Social Media Chair, Activities
Director (’12- ‘14).
• Her Campus (2010 - 2014) Online
female campus magazine;
Photographer (’11 - ’14) ,Column
• Sports Marketing Club (2010 -
• NCAA Volleyball Player (2010 -
S K I L L S
M A R K E T I N G C O O R D I N A T O R
E D U C A T I O N
Minor : Fine Art
N C A A V o l l e y b a l l P l a y e r
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising & Marketing
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
BrassTech Inc. // Tustin, CA // April '16 - Feb '18
• Created and distributed weekly marketing and sales reports.
• Managed all aspects e-commerce for products sold at Home Depot and Wayfair.
• Coordinated tradeshow participation including, securing tradeshow booths, determined arrangements for exhibits and products, handled marketing and promotion.
• Established and managed tradeshow business plans, monitoring $300K+ tradeshow budgets.
• On-site manager for all company sales meetings.
• Supervised Tradeshow installation & dismantling teams, exhibit house workflow, maintenance schedules, exhibit booth storage, cataloging, inventorying and management of exhibit assets.
• Planned and executed large corporate events, including managing event planning and logistics.
• Supported website based initiatives including maintaining marketing documents on the professional website and
updating the dealer locator.
• Responsible for coordinating and communicating strategic marketing and branding efforts to company shareholders.
Paul 's TV ’s and Appliances // Santa Ana, CA // Dec ‘14- April ‘15
•Implemented marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling
and analyzing sales forecasts .
•Prepared marketing and advertising strategies, plans and
•Created monthly advertising and marketing calendars.
• Designed and created images and videos for all social media.
• Monitored social media conversations between employees and customers .
• Organized and directed companywide non-profit fundraisers with strict budgets.
• Worked directly with graphic designers to develop multimedia global email campaigns .
• Created brochures and sell sheets for company wide distribution.
• Coordinated flow of information and communication and disseminated it per plan/strategy.
• Identified, developed, and executed communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references.
• Managed all social media platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Yelp.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Milano Collections // Long Beach, CA // 2014
• Managed social media for both Milano Collections and Adorna by
• Controlled all sales, shipping, and customer service for products sold on Amazon.com.
• Designed and wrote digital advertisements for Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest .
• Developed social media contests to drive consumers.
• Created marketing budget s and strategies for the launch of Milano branches in London, Australia, France, and Israel .
• Managed key Adorna accounts including sales and merchandizing for individual stores.
• Organized new styling strategies for products in store and online.
• Served as a liaison between Adorna and Milano executives .
• Managed shipments of products globally .
• Modeled product s for print and internet advertisements .
Marketing and Public Relations Intern
CNY Cystic Fibrosis Foundation // Syracuse, NY // 2014
• Developed social media platforms .
• Recruited volunteers for fundraising events .
• On site manager for Great Strides a walk for Cystic fibrosis.
• Secured donations, rentals, sponsors, permits, and schedules for Great Strides .
• Wrote articles for Syracuse community magazines about the impact
of Cystic fibrosis and Great Strides
-THRiVE CNY, “ Making a Difference in Your Community One Stride at a Time,” Published Spring 2014.
- Syracuse Women Magazine, “Making Great Strides in Your Community, ”Published Spring 2014
• Organized business chapter meetings .
• Directed and Produced a “My Dream” video for the Cystic Fibrosis Chapter.
Quiksilver/ Roxy/ DC Shoes // Huntington Beach, CA // 2013
•Supported and organized Marketing showcase for over 300 employees. Managed event planning and logistics .
•Organized and assisted in assembly of tradeshow booths for the 2013 tradeshow season including booth design.
•Developed organizational plans for future tradeshows.
•Ordered and managed catering for over 300+ employees.
•Assisted in developing new merchandising strategies for Quiksilver and Roxy products.
Final Cut Pro
Social Media Marketing
C O M M U N I T Y S E R V I C E
USYVL Irvine & Huntington Coordinator
Miss Amazing California Volunteer
//2014 - PRESENT
Helping Hounds Volunteer
NY Special Olympics Volunteer
NY Special Olympics Youth Councelor
A W A R D S & A C T I V I T I E S
I N T E R E S T S
Arlon Graphics // Placentia, CA // Current Position
• Manages Arlon's Blog "THE HUB", Responsible for conceptualizing, copywriting, editing, SEO, and content promotion.
• Tradeshow management: Planning coordinating, and executing national trade shows. Includes, managing budgets, schedules, and product placement.
• Prepares and executes marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
• Develops and manages Salesforce CRM System.
• Maintains and communicates event and tradeshow calendar for outside sale force as well as inside stakeholders.
• Assisting the creation and distribution of design briefs.
• Digital content creation for product videos and social media.
• Managing product training including securing a location, attendees, budgets, and schedules.
• Video production for Tech on the Road series.
• Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying, and checking.
• Maintains trademarks and trademark specimens.
• Develops and manages Salesforce CRM System.
• Manages and writes internal communications including pricing updates, video scripts, articles, and newsletters.